Founded in 2018, Let’s Learn Together is a community of aspirants, teachers, and successful candidates of competitive exams of Assam.
We are a partnership firm, registered under Firms & Societies, Government of Assam. We are recognized as a startup by DIPP, Government of India and Government of Assam, incubated by IIM Calcutta Innovation Park and Assam Startup, and funded by NRL under NRL iDeation.
We have been covered by almost all local print and electronic media including The Assam Tribune. WhatsApp has created a story about us for bringing positive impact to society. Till now we have trained more than 1600 students from different parts of Assam.
PROBLEMS WE ARE TRYING TO SOLVE –
• With increasing competition, there is immense pressure on students to do well which often leads them to quit their jobs or relocate to different places.
• There is a huge affordability problem for economically weaker sections of the society to avail proper guidance, which often leaves out some of the brightest minds from achieving their dreams.
• Inability to comprehend course material due to unfamiliarity with the medium of instruction.
OUR SOLUTIONS –
• We provide a time and cost effective solution in the form of an android app, where students can avail video lectures on each topic, quizes, study materials, and mock tests. To clear doubts and answer questions of the students, we have a forum in our website as well as a comment section in our app. We know the internet is full of distraction, so we have decided to make our app 100% ad-free.
• LLT is and will always will be NOT-FOR-PROFIT. Though we charge an amount as membership fees, we are willing to offer 100% free service to economically weaker section of our society. We also have various schemes where we offer rewards to those who are performing well in their preparation, thereby encouraging them as well as others to work harder. Also, our membership does not come with a validity, it is for lifetime.
• All of our study materials and video lectures are in vernacular languages so as to facilitate ease of understanding for the students.